View Single Post
May 8th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Hello,

I know the only way to know if I'm pregnant or not is to take a test and its too early to get an accurate test anyway but I just want to hear other people's stories, really, and compare them with my experience.

I woke up pretty early yesterday morning(5/7) because I really had to pee. It is somewhat unusual for me to wake up because I have to pee, but I have been trying to drink more water lately. I was shocked to see there was dark brown blood on my tp when I wiped. My period is very very regular and I'm not expecting it until next Tuesday(5/17). There hasn't been any blood other than that one wipe. I've never bled while not on my period before. The first thing that came to my mind was implantation bleeding.

But I keep thinking I can't be pregnant - I have been on the pill (Ortho-Tri-Cyclen lo) for almost 4 years now. I am really good at taking it on time every day. Every once in a while I've taken a pill late but this month I've been perfectly on time. No Antibiotics or any medication other than Ibuprofen for headaches. I haven't been sick at all. I don't know anything else that could interfere.

So I have 9 days to wait and see if AF comes to visit. I hope she does because I'm only 20 and don't think I can afford a baby right now. I did everything right to prevent it, it'll just seem so unfair if I am pregnant.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. I kinda want to hear if any of you out there got pregnant while using the pill perfectly. I'm also curious of other experiences of implantation bleeding. Or if anyone has had a similar experience to mine.

Thanks in advance,
Heathy