View Single Post
May 8th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Super Mommy
Hi,

I'm about 5-6 weeks pregnant and it was TOTALLY unplanned =( .....

I've written down my story and attached it to this post.....scroll down if you like........

My question to all of you is....how did you break it to your SO and how did they react at first, and how do they feel about it now ????

I'm terrified of telling my ex-husband who I'm reconciling with at the moment that we're expecting an "accident" (pill & antibiotics)......

I'm terrified he won't want to reconcile anymore =( .....

But to understand the whole situation you might have to read my story below ......

I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Diana, I'm divorced (Jan '11) and already have 2 boys (4 & 10).

The baby is due January 5th, but since I'll have a scheduled c-section it will probably be a December baby.

The baby is my ex-husband's baby and was not planned AT ALL.

If you're curious.....

In September 2010 my (ex)husband asked for a divorce, after almost 11 years of marriage.

I believe that midlife crisis and depression made him re-evaluate our marriage and an old high school flame on FB helped him with his decision by sweet talking to him and encouraging him that I will never change.

He tried to push me to divorce as quickly as possible and I gave in, because I didn't want to be with someone who didn't love me anymore.

Due to my financial situation I was still going to live in his house until I could afford to move out.

During that time our beloved dog died and it brought us closer.

I was as nice to him as I could and he seemed to like the changed me.

So in January when the final divorce papers came to the house he told me that he loves me and that he wants to try again.

I was happy, since I still love him with all my heart.

But.....I didn't make it easy on him in the beginning, because I grew resentful toward him because of his online affair with the high school skank......

I made accusations and snide remarks and one day he moved into the spare bedroom.

I thought I'd ruined it all, but I wasn't done fighting for him yet.

I tried my hardest to be nice and courteous and after 4 weeks of spare bedroom and no sex, on April 14th he moved back into the bedroom with me.

Sure enough we had sex from then on.

When my period didn't show I finally took a test on May 5th....terrified, because I kinda new....and sure enough it was positive.....

And from then on, everything made sense......my pants got a little tighter all of a sudden, I was hungry and tired all the time and my boob PMS just wouldn't go away......

I couldn't believe how that could've happen though, after all I was on the pill.

On March 28th I had the first day of my last period and that's also when I started an antibiotic because of a dental procedure for 10 days.....that's what must have interfered with the pill....

And in addition to it, I also have PCOS, so it's even harder for me to get pregnant....

So I guess this was all meant to be.....

But....I am absolutely terrified of telling my ex-husband....

Everything is working out SO WELL between us right now.....I'm worried it will ruin everything.....

So "It's the best of times, it's the worst of times"........

Edit/Delete Message