View Single Post
May 10th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mischief Managed
I don't think that would ruin anything at all! It may be shocking at first, but if he is in a midlife crisis, maybe this will make things more exciting?
I think it is great you two are sleeping together again and staying in the same house. When I first started reading I had thought that you two divorced before the pregnancy and were not even on talking terms. So you two are at a great start!
He will of course me shocked at first... All SO's are! (I mean, think about it, they just brought another life into the world!) He may not even want to talk to you after you tell him. But I think this is a good thing that will rekindle your relationship. Raising a baby takes a lot of team work - although I do respect those who are single moms. If he gets angry at you, make sure he remembers that it takes TWO to tango and explain about the anti-biotics. Neither of you could help it and it WAS meant to be.
Even if things don't turn out as well as you would like, he still needs to know he has a baby on the way. I suggest you two sit down and discuss it before it gets too out of hand. (The worst mistake I made was waiting a little too long to tell DH)