Topic: Hello
View Single Post
May 12th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jill0924
I have been lurking around from time to time and figured it was time to step out of the shadow and say hi. I am Jill, mommy to twin girls Serenity and Arianna. The girls just turned three in March and I am planning on beginning their homeschool routine this summer. Ironically, I am a teacher and teach 4th grade (self-contained special ed). DH is a stay at home dad, and a good one, but the plan is for him to find a job that will allow me to be home with the girls. So far no luck, but I figure that for pre-k I can start them in the summer and provide lessons for him during the school year (or do it myself in the evening since their routine won't be very long at this age). I was going to wait until they were 4 to start anything "official" but they are so ready it isn't funny. They already know their shapes and colors and have started asking to learn letters. I love it. I love that they are so interested in learning and can't wait to learn something new. I look forward to meeting and getting to know everyone here.