View Single Post
May 15th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Always Hoping & Praying
hi!!! new here.

Your/DH's Names & Ages? Keri-Ann (31) and Dan (37)

Birthdays? Keri-Ann (8/29) and Dan (6/18)

Anniversary? legally married 4/18/09 - wedding and celebrating 6/26/10

Any Children/Furbabies, if so what are their names/ages? 1 black pug - Petey - age 8 / 1 golden retriever/golden lab mix - Chloe - age 2 / 1 calico cat - Collins - age 10.

How Long TTC? off BC in March of '09 so NTNP for 5 months. TTC since September '10 - so TTC for 9 months

What methods are you using to get BFP? right now, just natural...hubby had his first SA done last week only to find out he has a very low count...he is making an appt with a urologist this week.

Anything else you would like to tell us? i have no known fertility issues and am annoyingly 28 days clockwork and usually O on day 14...(textbook case, am I!) but hubby had a count of 8.5 million for his first SA...so hopefully we can figure out what's going on and what we can do to help him out!

IVF=ONLY option

October 2012 = Fresh IVF #1 - retrieved 8, 6 fertilized. Transfer 2. Fail.March 2013 = Frozen #1 - Transfer 2 of 4 left. Fail.
February 2014 = Frozen #2 - Transfer remaining 2 - IMPLANTATION!
8 weeks, D&C - blighted ovum - Triploidy

July 2014 = Fresh IVF #2!

"Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us!"

Come visit my blog/journal to learn more about our journey - Our Adventure through Infertility