Topic: Your Stance
View Single Post
May 15th, 2011, 09:56 PM
Mega Super TTC-er
I know it's been a while since this was active, but I didn't know where else to put this at. First off, I am Pro-life. Secondly, The Governor of Indiana, my state, has signed a bill that will defund planned parenthood and other abortion providers as well as restrict abortion. No abortion after 20 weeks. Our government is wanting to take out abortion completely eventually. I don't know if other states have done this, but Indiana is on it's way to becoming Pro-Life!!!!!!! I am very happy about this.

I do realize that Planned Parenthood does other things besides abortions, but they are the leading centers to do them, as well as hand out birth control to under-aged children (at least they do here in Terre Haute and the surrounding areas) and many of their other services can be provided at other clinics around Indiana for discounted prices.

Indiana House passes bill to de-fund Planned Parenthood, restrict abortion | The Courier-Journal | courier-journal.com

Also, an update... as I mentioned before, he SIGNED it!!!! I know that many many many many people are cheering along with me here in the Hoosier state!