View Single Post
May 16th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am back now. It was a LONG weekend but a good one.

My last apt was really just rough. I got repremanded for gaining 6 pounds in one week. I did some math on that and its impossible given my food intake and stomach size. It was mostly water retention, and when I weighed in this past friday I was down a pound. So I am not as stressed anymore. I have to watch my diet though now since he did find a gallstone (which explains a lot of the post eating thorwing up). The zofran has been amazing. I am drinking all water now (and dont need coke at all).

My eating is so much better right now, and I do feel a lot better. I need t oget a little more exercise in. I am ready to start walking in the evenings for maybe 30-45 mins. I did a 5K this past saturday and have determined that running is no longer a good idea. I ran 1 out of the 3 miles and that was hard. Yoga on sunday was hard. We had a different instructor and she spent most of the class opening our hips.

Baby shower is over, family will leave tomorrow, and I will be able to resume my normal life.

How was your weekend?

http://hkystar.blogspot.com