View Single Post
May 17th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to way2gomom Send a message via Yahoo to way2gomom Send a message via Skype™ to way2gomom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittanie View Post
I was just going to say, don't tell your husband that! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
I'm, um, gonna keep Neely in the dark about that one, OK?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy5586 View Post
Nope. I will definitely not be sharing that with DH. He would be all too willingly to help ripen my cervix as fast as possible, LOL
Yeah, I got burned on this one... I read it while sitting next to Tim. I started cracking up laughing, he looked at the computer screen. He's been giving me reminders and suggesting practice on a regular basis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
Funny story, sort of related.

Last night we were watching TV and a commercial for the sweet/sour Twizzlers came on. I said "I want to try those." Neely says "if horse manure was sweet and sour, you'd want to try it." I said "I don't think I'd ever eat horse manure." He was quiet for a minute and then said "hmm, I'm sitting here wondering if there's a way to make my semen sweet and sour."

I clobbered him with a pillow.
Ok so you know how I'm really curious about stuff, and look up pretty much anything that crosses my mind... there IS a way - it's all in the diet. But yeah, I totally learned my lesson from the cervical ripening business and am NOT sharing that one with Tim

blog: justjoanna.com | twitter: way2gomom | facebook | pinterest: way2gomom