View Single Post
May 20th, 2011, 04:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to i3ai3ydanny
HI! I understand the extra calories thing ALL too well. Danny is allergic to REggs, Milk, Soy, Tomatoes, Carrots, Red 40, Cinnamon, Tree Nuts and strawberries. Danny will be 4 in July and weighs 31 pounds. That isn't horrible except that he gets 2000 calories a day and had lost weight from his GI visit in mid-April to the one a few days ago. His weight is decent...his history with weight is basically flatline with a few spikes with introducing a new med or formula. He also has an overarching condition that may be contributing to this... We add goat cheese to a lot of stuff as he can tolerate that (It is really good on wheat crackers). There is also a product called duocal. We don't need extra calories at this point so we haven't had to try it and I don't know if it is okay allergy wise but you can look into it. It adds a few hundred calories easily. You can add extra butter, extra cream, extra cheese to things. You can also try him with bologna, salami, etc as they are fun as meat rolls and are both high calorie. I hope that adds a start.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my GREAT siggy.