View Single Post
May 22nd, 2011, 05:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to LuvMyFurbabies
Hey ladies. I can't believe I am only 23 days away from my EDD although DH and MIL think I will go 6/6 which is more than a week early. MIL is a psychic and has been right on about many things so we will see. It definitely puts me into high gear trying to get things ready. I am mostly ready for him but have a few things left that have to be done. All the other things are extra if I have time to do them so I don't have to worry about them post baby.

I have had BH and they pick up from time to time but I think it is mostly when I don't drink enough water. The other night I had some lower abdominal discomfort but I think it was from doing too much house work. I was checked at 35 weeks and the midwife said I was a fingertip and 50% which is nothing. If this little man is anything like DH and I he will be late. We are late for everything. LOL I have been doing hypnobabies and it seems to be helping with the nerves but I don't quite feel ready for birthing so I need to step up the program so I feel more confident. I will try to keep more updates here but lately I have been so busy with all of the end of pg stuff. We finally decided on a pediatrician and will be getting maternity pics this Friday. I will post once I get them.

BTW, Lisa is my due date buddy and just moved into a house so her internet is not yet setup. She is doing good and was 1cm and 60% as of last week. She may be going on maternity leave early b/c of her bp but other than that her little man is doing well too and she is due 6/7.

*Mommy to Brendan with Two Angels Above*
~Momma to 8 Furbabies (4 cats & 4 dogs)~