View Single Post
May 24th, 2011, 09:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to LuvMyFurbabies
Quote:
Originally Posted by shen7 View Post
Thanks for the update on both you and Lisa, Michelle!! I had forgotten about her move. Glad to hear you both are doing well.

I have my 39w1d appt today. As of today, my doctor is willing to induce me at any time, which is sort of crazy to think about. Since I really want to go all-natural I will NOT be taking him up on it!! But we'll see if any of my random sorenesses, cramps, contractions etc from this week have opened me up any or brought the baby further down. Last week I was 1 cm, softening, but not effaced at all and baby was at -3 station...
So how was your appt? Yeah DH thinks this baby will come 6/6 but I am thinking it will be longer than that. I keep battling with the idea of getting checked. Part of me wants to know if I am progressing and then part of me doesn't want to get things going if they aren't ready yet. I will probably opt out of it if they offer this week since my midwife, the back up midwife and the OB she works under are all on vacation!! I want to get things going but not till next week. LOL

*Mommy to Brendan with Two Angels Above*
~Momma to 8 Furbabies (4 cats & 4 dogs)~