View Single Post
May 24th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Lovin life and family
Send a message via MSN to JessP Send a message via Yahoo to JessP
What you are feeling is totally normal. Are you feeling movement yet? If not perhaps some heartbeat checks will help you get through the weeks until you are feeling movement alot. Also a home doppler has been a life saver for many ladies here. I didn't really start to get excited until I had my anatomy scan at 18 weeks and could see her heart working. Before that I was a mess. It took another week or so to really feel better and although I have moments sometimes still, they are more fleeting. And I am feeling more and more movement every day and stronger ones each week. So that helps. Its hard. My DH told me, he really wanted to me to relax and try to enjoy this pregnancy, its our last. I found shopping helped. Once I got past my initial fear and worry about having to return things shopping has been a good way to stay excited. I have not bought a carseat yet. We have one picked out, I know where to go however I have huge issues with the carseat. I had to return the one we bought after our first loss and it was like lossing him all over again. I am struggling with that purchase. Oh I am rambling. You can hang here with us we are fun.

Thanks .:Shortcake:. for my great siggie
http://skinny-jessi.blogspot.com/