View Single Post
May 24th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Hiya!
It is totally NORMAL! Even though it is frustrating and makes you feel kinda crazy (and sad). I was ridiculous the first trimester and it did not ease up for me until I started to feel him regularly. Even now, if he is not moving a decent amount, I get a little nervous as to what is going on in there. I don't know that it "goes away" so much as lessens and changes. There are new "worries" (after the worry of a miscarriage comes the movement worry and the stillborn worry and then the health worry, etc, etc).

I did buy a doppler and honestly, I loved it. But you are so close to not needing it anymore (I basically have not used it since around 16 weeks), you can make it those last couple weeks. I am with the ladies who say to call or go to the doctor when you need reassurance. They should completely understand and be great And then your little one should be moving around some more and give you a little more peace of mind.

Although, I would expect you would also hit a rough worry patch around the time you lost your angel baby. It seems par-for-the-course that people get freaked out around their loss times. We are here if you need us. And totally understand crazy. I can't tell you how many posts I started with "OMG, I know this is gonna sound nuts...." We are used to it.