View Single Post
May 24th, 2011, 12:52 PM
Veteran
I'm 18 soon. I had a pretty bad beginning with my pregnancy. I was the type of kid who got high a lot party animal got into fights and was careless. My then boyfriend was like that. I had dropped out of school at 15. I didn't have any restrictions at home so I did anything. My and my then bf were really troubled. We had gotten picked up by police several times and engaged in unethical activities. I had never thought my ex would use it against me. Well he did and he raped me first time I thought it was my fault. I had teased him annd caused him to act that way. Then the second time I realized this was going to be his pattern. I was his next victim. I had isolated myself from everyone else. He started stalking me. And anyway I'm pregnant 11 weeks. I quit drugs a little before I was pregnant. I went to rehab. When I first found out I was pregnant. I thought abortion was really the only answer. I scheduled an abortion. But it was so far ahead I decided to opt out of it. Well family found out I was pregnant and