View Single Post
May 31st, 2011, 04:57 PM
Hello all, I am new here and am glad to see that my fears are somewhat shared by others. A little bit about me I am 26 and I already have 3 dd. My cycle is very regular since my last baby she will be 1 in three weeks, anywho I have a gut feeling that I am pregnant again with baby #4. And I am scared out of my wits dh is very supportive and would be devastated if I decide not to keep the baby especially since we both want a son and this could be our chance. My mother on the other hand is a totally different story ever since baby #1 she wanted me to get an abortion (of course now that they are here she loves them to death) but I know her response to this one will be the same "get rid of it" me I am at a crossroads on what to do. For soooooo long abortion wasnt even in my vocabulary as I feel that ever child is a gift from god and should be treated as such but now seeing how we are already struggling with he 3 we have I am beginning to question my beliefs, I don't want this baby to have to suffer because of our financial hardships but in the back of my mind I still think that abortion isn't the right option for me. I'm scared, lost, confused and disheartened by my lack of faith. Any advise???