View Single Post
May 31st, 2011, 10:25 PM
Super Mommy
Ok I don't know what it is lately but lately I have been surround with people who don't want kids! I went shopping the other day with both of my kids and they were getting a little excited but nothing out of the ordinary. When I was going to check out a lady was next to me and she said, "that is why I don't want to have kids." I just looked at her and said, "having kids is tough sometimes but I wouldn't trade them for the world." Then the next day we took a tour of the local historical area and we brought our kids because we don't have anyone to help watch them. The tour was only older people and many of them commented that they "love kids but never wanted any of their own." This older lady said "I hope your kids are on their best behavior and don't cry and make a fuss." I mean I don't have a problem with people not wanting to have kids but keep it to themself and don't judge or say rude things to peple who do have kids.

Sure I think back to the times where it was just my husband and I and life was very different and we did do many fun things and go to many great places but I always knew I wanted to have kids and be a family. Luckily for us when we were ready to have kids I got pregnant right away and having a baby changed my life in soo many ways. Then getting pregnant with my son was a surprise but a very happy one! My kids are my world and even know being a mommy is hard sometimes they are soo worth it and make my life soo happy

How have your kids changed your life?

Skyla Helen- Feb 2nd, 2008
Tyler Lyman- Sep 6th, 2009

Quinn Kayden- Aug 17th, 2013