How do you say? (stolen from Dec DDC who stole it from Jan DDC lol)
View Single Post
June 1st, 2011, 08:17 PM
Join Date: Mar 2011
1) What do you call the place where you buy food and household items:
The market, store, Costco or the name of the market...and our stuff gets put in a bag, not a sack (that drove me crazy in Colorado)
2) What do you call carbonated beverages:
By it's name, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite
3) What's thing with wheels that you put food and household items in while shopping:
4) What's the thing you carry on your shoulder with your keys, money, phone and cosmetics:
Purse or bag, but I rarely have one with me
5) Do you say y'all?:
6) Do you pronounce these words the same? (Mary, merry, marry):
7) Do these words sound the same? (pin, pen):
8) Do you pronounce these words the same way? (aunt, ant):
9) What do you call the public water drinking machine found in parks and schools?:
10) What do you call the thing with wheels that people push babies around in?
11) What do you call a long sandwich on a roll?
12) Where are you from?
View Public Profile
Find all posts by HBcupcake