How do you say? (stolen from Dec DDC who stole it from Jan DDC lol)
View Single Post
June 2nd, 2011, 06:14 AM
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Ozark, Missouri
1) What do you call the place where you buy food and household items:
2) What do you call carbonated beverages:
3) What's thing with wheels that you put food and household items in while shopping:
4) What's the thing you carry on your shoulder with your keys, money, phone and cosmetics:
5) Do you say y'all?:
6) Do you pronounce these words the same? (Mary, merry, marry):
7) Do these words sound the same? (pin, pen):
Yes. I am confused on this one cause so many people put NO. I have been saying them all morning and can't figure out why they would not sound the same. lol
8) Do you pronounce these words the same way? (aunt, ant):
9) What do you call the public water drinking machine found in parks and schools?:
10) What do you call the thing with wheels that people push babies around in?
11) What do you call a long sandwich on a roll?
12) Where are you from?
Midwest....in the Ozarks.
SAHM to Dyllan (step-son 12) Tobin (11), Cody (9), Aliyah (5)
Make a pregnancy ticker
View Public Profile
Find all posts by tasha221