How do you say? (stolen from Dec DDC who stole it from Jan DDC lol)
View Single Post
June 2nd, 2011, 07:31 AM
Join Date: Aug 2010
1) What do you call the place where you buy food and household items:
"The store" or grocery store
2) What do you call carbonated beverages:
3) What's thing with wheels that you put food and household items in while shopping:
4) What's the thing you carry on your shoulder with your keys, money, phone and cosmetics:
Purse... hand bag...or satellite bag
5) Do you say y'all?:
All the time. I'm with Tabster, I write it in work emails as well.
6) Do you pronounce these words the same? (Mary, merry, marry):
7) Do these words sound the same? (pin, pen):
Probably. I can't read phonetically, product of whole learning.
8) Do you pronounce these words the same way? (aunt, ant):
9) What do you call the public water drinking machine found in parks and schools?:
10) What do you call the thing with wheels that people push babies around in?
11) What do you call a long sandwich on a roll?
Po Boy or sub sandwich
12) Where are you from?
Deep in the heart of Texas.
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Sassy9679