View Single Post
June 3rd, 2011, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraWonder View Post
He was shocked ... shocked ... silent ... trying not to be angry ... shocked ... still silent ...

I'm not sure when acceptance is going to sink in but it's only been 5 days since he's known.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpgrl8 View Post
For my ex, acceptance has never kicked in and it is 5 years later with 2 kids..but he has mental health issues which is a different story..
Well, it's been a month now since we've known. We talked about abortion - He's always been against it but thought it would be the easiest thing in this case but this is probably my only chance to ever have children (age and I could have sworn I had fertility issues) and he thinks it's a personal decision. I'm generally against it as well; but would have seriously considered had he asked me to.

I'm just short of 10 weeks pregnant and planning to go this alone at this point. I suppose by the time the little fuzzball is old enough to ask I'll have figured out something to explain why daddy-o wasn't able to be around if it ever comes up. In the meantime it has me feeling a little angry and sad and let down.