View Single Post
June 6th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Boy, do i love summer haven't been to the gym since thursday, friday i took my state test and passed and we went out for dinner. Saturday I worked outside in the heat and sweated working on the bikes and the yard. One bikeride a couple weeks ago and i already had a flat tire. I even had one of the slime tubes in my tire and it split at the seam. Really? that's just my luck. ugh. so new tube and tire is fixed, fixed hubby's brakes on his bike, painted some yard decorations and had a good sweaty afternoon outside. Last night we went on a family bike ride/picnic dinner, total of 6.5miles and hubby pulled riley for the first time ever in the trailer. it was weird not pulling him! and i think Riley thought it was just as weird being able to see me on a bike ride LOL. Today i've already got 2 miles in on a bike ride after switching the trailer back to my bike. Rode Riley to lunch at the local elementary for the summer lunch program and pit stopped at the babysitters house to pay her for last week. Going to the gym later and will post that. But as of this morning i've lost a pound so i'm down to 220 now. Yay! for not doing much i'll take it!

Baby Girl expected 2.12.13!

Annie :wife to JJ and mommy to Riley
missing our Feb. 2012