View Single Post
June 7th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We are here. Nothing good happening right now in fact a list of todays not good stuff is

Carrie was refused membership at a toddler gym cause they dont want a 3 year old in a mommy and me class (regular 3 year olds are in an unaccompanied class and they "dont want to mix the ages")

Fort Sill "lost" our medical record release form (for the second time) and is now trying to refuse to send us records (long story, but legal)

The developmental pediatrician is dodging my calls and now almost 3 months after our appt, we've not received her report or records. We're having to file a complaint with the Oklahoma state medical board about this.

and the school Carrie's going to is trying to push off the intake meeting until the beginning of he next school year (meaning that Carrie wouldn't start school until after the year began and they met for this appt.) they're using the excuse that they have legally 15 days from the date that Carrie's records were received from her old school, and no one dated them... so they "have nothing to go off of". I submitted the enrollment papers a month ago, so we're already past the 15 days but I have no proof.

all i do is yell. "you catch more flies with honey" is B S

"Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live."