View Single Post
June 8th, 2011, 07:51 AM
This was totally unexpected/ unplanned. I am so ashamed and embarrassed. I am usually a really responsible, mature adult but, I had a horrible week where I made some awful choices. I slept with four people in a whole month-- three in the same week. My boyfriend (who, according to my calculations, is the father) has left me alone and wants nothing to do with me. I am 5 1/2 weeks. I worked up the courage to tell my parents and they reacted as well as I could hope. I considered terminating it but I just can't. Life is a gift and it's not the baby's fault that I am stupid and irresponsible. I'm just so sickened by my behavior and can't fathom the thought of explaining to FOUR men that they have to be tested for paternity... All I know is that I have to do the right thing and carry this baby. Someone/ anyone please give me a word of advice. I feel so alone in my shame. I don't even want to TALK to two of the guys. I'd almost rather not know whose it is at all. My family is very religious and so am I. I just made a horrible mistake but now I feel like I have to be brave and strong and shroud this baby in love and joy. Time to put all my anxiety and fear behind me and take it one day at a time. It's not just me anymore.