View Single Post
July 30th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Regular
I have the EXACT same problem. I had a c-section 4 weeks back and am unable to bear the burning on my lower abdomen. I went to a dermatologist who said it could be allergic reaction to things they cleanse with during surgery and gave me a steroid ointment. I have been applying it but it has NOT made any difference. Did you ever find out what the cause is and are you feeling any better now? Please let me know if you found any help. Thanks.

Quote:
My c-section was 9 days ago. My outer incision line is pretty much numb. However, from my belly button out to my sides and then down to my bikini line incision my skin literally burns and is extremely sensitive to the point that it bothers me to wear clothes. It feels like a burn on my entire abdomen.

Did this happen to anyone? Any idea what's causing it? I would feel a lot better if it wasn't for this constant burning sensation.

I know another way to describe it. I had a lot of tape over the incision that was removed at 24 hours. It burned pretty bad when they pulled the tape off because I had a lot of adhesive stuck to my skin. It's that same sensation, only it doesn't go away and it's over a large area.[/b]