View Single Post
June 8th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Super Mommy
All of the other ladies gave you some great adive so I don't have much to add. But I just wanted to say that my son was also a result of a one night stand and there were 3 possible fathers. My ex, one guy that I new from where I worked, and on random guy from a new year's eve party. Based on what my doctor said my ex had to be the father based on ultrasound dates so I went through my whole pregnancy thinking that because it just made sense but I always had the stress of wishing I knew exactly who the father was. After my son was born, I filed for child support and after 3 DNA tests, I found out the father was the random guy from a party. I was so embarrassed. I didn't tell anyone that there was a possibility of different guys being the father and I think thats what I regret most. I wish I would have just been honest and not stressed about it so much. And there is NOTHING to be embarrassed about because things happen. Pregnancy should be a positive experience because it is such a gift. I got pregnant at 20 and now I'm a single mom of a almost 2 year old boy and he is the love of my life. His father isn't in the picture, never really has been and I doubt he ever will be. Things aren't easy but you just make it work and it is so worth it in the end. Good luck with everything hun! It will all work out Congrats on your pregnancy and I hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months