View Single Post
June 11th, 2011, 06:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Until I see my son graduate boot camp.........It was one week ago today that I heard his voice for 2min on the phone before he was sent off to his base. I have recieved 2 letters so far, and they mean the world to me. I just got his address yesterday to write back and plan to do so today.

His girlfriend has been spending alot of time with me, ALOT OF TIME, lol.......She is a sweet girl, and we have had many long talks. She does not have alot of friends and works part time at a Vet clinic, so she spends her free time with me now, helping me around the house with cleaning projects. We started the first one last week, Mikey's bedroom..........5 trash bags of garbage and 3 bags of clothes for the good will. Good God, he was a slob. 36 empty pop cans, 8 glasses and tons of forks and spoons all around his bedroom, 8 loads of laundry...... I never invaded his privacy, but I might just change that for the other 5 kids, lol.......

Its gonna be hard on me if he comes home and breaks up with her, Im afraid of getting to close and then I will have to let go of the relationship. She's only 17 and comes from a great family, she has been raised wonderfully. He tried to break up with her before he left, cause he did not want her to wait for him. He was so emotional about it and I talked him into just waiting things out and see where life takes them.........maybe I should not of medeled, but he was so upset and I did not want him to leave like that. Hoping that I dont become the MIL who gives out tooooo much advice, lol.......but she is just so darn sweet!!

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!