View Single Post
June 11th, 2011, 08:45 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Jess, he was able to call his dad the second day in and thank god it was him and not me........he was very emotional his father told me. I know they tare him down emotionally and physically those first few weeks, and he was terribly home sick. This is the part that breaks my heart as a mother. But I know he will gain so much from this experience. Mikey needed to take responsibility and grow up a little, and his deep, deep, deep views on politics needs to be addressed. He has been apart of many groups over the years and formed way too many opinions in my eyes on the politics of America, some good, some not so good. Hopefully this eperience will open his eyes to more broader views and get him to accept that their is more good than bad.

I found a journal that Mike was keeping since last year, and his thoughts and opinions on life all evolved around politics........wich I find very odd for a 17/18 yr old to wright about in a book. It was difficult for me to read it, and I pray that he gains alot from this experience and comes home with a brighter outlook on life.

I know he will not be the boy I watched leave me, but a man when he returns, and I will cry like a baby for sure. I just want him safe and want to hear his voice when I WANT TO.

Momma of 8 beautiful children now. Most recent is Jerry Jr. born 11/19/12 at 37wk, 7lbs 6oz and 19.5inches and Baby Reymundo born 10/7/13 at 35w6d, 6lbs 7oz, 19.5 inches. Momma of 5 angels. New siggy to come!