View Single Post
June 14th, 2011, 07:54 AM
My name is Shay I am 21 years old I am 10 weeks pregnant right now and I also have a 2 year old. When I was 8 weeks pregnant I was having light pink bleeding it was so much that it covered the whole back of my pants knowing that bleeding is not a good sign in pregnancy I rushed to the hospital. At the hospital I was diagnosed with a threatened abortion I was scheduled to go and have a vaginal ultrasound done the next day. At my ultrasound I was diagnosed with having a large mass underneath my placenta. After my doctor reviewed the notes from the er and the ultrasound she diagnosed the large mass as a hematoma.This is the first time I have ever heard of that I am still in shock I just pray that my baby will be okay.At my ultrasound I was told my baby had a heart rate of 150 and that my baby was growing like it should so that reassures me. I have to go to a high risk clinic this Thursday for a special ultrasound and I am very scared I hope my baby is okay. But I have not bled anymore since that one time I went to the er and my doctor says my cervix is nice and firm.