View Single Post
June 15th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Okay girls - We've been ttc. It's taking longer than I thought with the m/c and everything, but I'm really fine about everything. I just figure things will happen when they're supposed to. ANYWAY - We are going to Lake Powell in August (we will be on a boat for 4-5 days) and then we are going to Boston a few days later. We have been trying to plan a Boston trip for years. If I were to get pregnant this cycle, which would be in the next few days, I would be 9-10 weeks pregnant during these trips. I'm thinking about holding off on ttc for a couple of months. 10 weeks is the WORST time for me with morning sickness. Part of me is like, just ttc and things will work out the way they're supposed too, but part of me really doesn't want to be sick on these trips! My dh said he's good with whatever because, in his words, "I have no idea what it's like to be sick-pregnant." LOL. Anyway, I really want another baby soon, but what's a couple months right? Do you think I'm being selfish?

Oh, plus, I need to lose 10 pounds to get where I want to be as far as pre-pregnancy. That gives me a couple more months. Thoughts?