View Single Post
June 18th, 2011, 10:46 AM
Down Syndrome Pregnancy
So I posted earlier in the week about painful braxton hicks. They feel like bad menstrual cramps and they do stop me in my tracks, but no where near real contraction pains. So this morning at about 8 am I was grocery shopping and started having them. By the time I got home, I had them, very many of them like every 10 minutes for about 45 minutes or so. I decided to stop and break, so I sat in my recliner with my feet up and drank a bottle of water and tried to take it easy, or as easy as I can with 5 kids up and going1 Didn't stop so I decided to lay down on my side and have more water. it worked for about two hours. Now here I am, and it is happening again. Now, I am no stranger to this pregnancy thing, but we all know that each one can and will be different from the next. I am so not used to painful braxton hicks contractions. I know they can be common, but I have NEVER experienced this and wondering if you all agree that I shouldn't worry. Just trying to get an idea of what I should do right now. DO NOT WANT TO GO INTO L & D so avoiding calling the midwife. Any of you have any thing special you do to help if you get this? I have no bleeding/leaking fluid etc. Thanks for the help...

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together