View Single Post
June 24th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Super Mommy
Unplanned pregnancy can be a scary thing but I honestly wouldn't start stressing about it until you get a positive pregnancy test. You are VERY early and there are alot of things than cause you to feel "pregnancy symptoms". If I read it correctly, you already told your boyfriend you are pregnant? I would probably just take a test when you can so you can know for sure before you tell everyone you are pregnant and start stressing about things. But if you are pregnant, things will work out and once your family and boyfriend get over the initial shock...I'm sure they will come around. Alot of guys respond to pregnancy news by trying to push the abortion thing but it is probably just because he is scared. But like I said, I would just wait until you know you are pregnant before worrying about everything. When I was 3 weeks pregnant I had no idea I was pregnant but I know I didn't have any "symptoms" yet that stood out to me but that might have just been me. Good Luck, I hope it all works out for you