View Single Post
June 26th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
our parents live withing a couple miles of each other so when we see one we see the other, but we see mine for longer stretches of time. He knows it just starts fights for me to have to be around them longer than humanly necessary. His dad is fine. His mom is a controlling manipulative bad word... most recent offense being that she "friended" his ex fiance on Facebook (after years of Chris asking his mother to cut all ties with his exes) and was more active and engaged with this chick than she's tried to be with me in the 5 years we've been married... the same fiance who stole all his money and used it to buy drugs while cheating on him... oh yea... she's a gem. She hates me because in their family she's the "leader" everyone does what she says cause its easiest. I was okay with that until I had Carrie. Then I didn't breastfeed, which is a total sin to her. I gave my kid finger foods before a year old and a hundred other things she TOLD me not to do... heaven forbid I raise my child my way... and then she blew it up into I'm a horrible snob and think very little of their family... etc. She's a martyr with her own agenda.

now that we live in NC we'll probably only see each of our families twice a year, and the only reason we can afford that often is because my little brother works for an airline and we get free tickets.

Do you enjoy decorating??

It's all I've done lately and I love it! I am ALMOST done with both the girls' rooms! Katie is a mermaid room and Carrie's is a garden. I'm so excited that this house is coming together so well!

"Disability is not a brave struggle or Ďcourage in the face of adversity.í Disability is an art. Itís an ingenious way to live."