View Single Post
June 28th, 2011, 06:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ha! I'm the first to start a journal here. It just doesn't seem right to start one anywhere else! I guess I'll start with the fact that I found out I was pregnant on June 20th. I took an HPT that evening which was WAY positive. I told DH and we just hugged and cried a while. I scheduled my doctor appointment the next day. This is AFTER cancelling it the week before. I was supposed to go in for fertility drugs. DH decided to put TTC on the backburner for a while. Clearly God has other plans for us. So I rescheduled my appointment for yesterday, the 27th. They just did bloodwork and we didn't think I was that far along. Well my HCG was 14,000. So that's really good. I'm really excited. So is DH. Four of my friends are already wanting to throw me a shower haha! I'm really sleepy and my boobs hurt. I have some gas but not too much. Other than that and occasional nausea, symptoms are pretty low key for now. I kinda hope they stay that way! I know it wasn't a long story, but thanks for stoppin by!!

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!