View Single Post
June 28th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Auburn, IN
That's how I end up doing a lot of stuff LOL - I'm tired of waiting so I learn how myself. Good luck, it's easy! When I did my curtains (replacing a houseful of miniblinds with curtains), I started doing them myself and Tim saw and after I did like 2 rooms helped
My goal is to be mostly ready by 37 weeks, so July 31st.
I have yet to do:
- Buy bassinet/travel crib/cosleeper (ok, first I might want to decide which one...)
- Buy 1-3 dozen more diapers (can get by with 1, would prefer 2 or 3)
- Pack baby's birth center bag
- Pack my birth center bag
- Pack the water-broke-away-from-home bag for the van
- Finish baby's blanket (still need to topstitch)
It just occurred to me that I'll be 37 weeks on July 31st. I was thinking I had more time than that!
The rest of it can fit in where it does.
wife, mother, blogger, support group leader, perpetually behind on laundry
View Public Profile
Find all posts by way2gomom