View Single Post
June 28th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jill0924
Quote:
Originally Posted by BensMom View Post
You should also look into the workbox system. I started with that when Ben was 3, and he liked it. We've moved away from that, but the concept is the same (we use a checklist.)
I read about that and was very interested! I have been looking for something that would work though since space is VERY limited. I am working on decluttering the house and hoping that will bring a spark of genious for working in the workboxes somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tassiegirl View Post
I love your story about the fairy in the lightening bug! So cute! I love kid's imaginations - my daughter loves fairy stories like that and often makes up stories about what the fairies are doing.
I have one super into queens, princesses, fairies, etc.... and one who is super into animals (she had already told me she is going to be a verterinarian when she's big like Mommy! ) I love listening to all the things they come up with - especially when the mesh their two very different interests!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meamommy View Post
Love the worm idea!
It is already going over a picture frame on the wall and the girls are sooooo excited that we reached the top of the picture! I should take a picture to post of it LOL. When we went to the library today they made me bring circles to fill out when we read some books there and they couldn't wait to tell the librarian about our worm.