View Single Post
June 29th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I guess I should say that pretty much everyone in my family knows we're gonna have a baby. I was super nervous about telling MIL. She's been extraordinarily ****** lately because of some stuff going on with DH right now. She called me stupid and naive and wants me to divorce him. That's right... my MIL wants me to divorce DH. My mom is completely 100% standing behind us. Anyway, I was waiting till after the bloodwork confirmed it to tell DH's family. I just didn't want the stress of finding a way to tell them and stuff. So it was kind of like ripping off a band-aid. I just did it. I called MIL on her home phone and her cell phone and couldn't get a hold of her. So I called FIL. She's out of town right now and turned off her phone. That seems backwards to me... isn't that when it should be ON. Anyway... instead of having to tell MIL, I told FIL. Who was excited! Now I might add... my MIL never ever wanted to be a grandmother. Never. This is like my ultimate revenge. My mom, sister, grandparents are very excited for us. They can't wait. My step-dad's grandkids call mom "Mimi" so I think we're just gonna stick with that. Mimi and PopPop. DH's parents can be Granny and Grampy or something really old souding. Hahahahaha!!!

OH. IN 45.5 hours I get to see my baaaaaaaaaaaaby!!!!!

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!