View Single Post
June 29th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I purchased most of this stuff before I knew the gender of my baby. Since it's a girl, I'm hoping some mommy/mommy to be can use it. I purchased most at consignment stores and paid more then what I'm asking, but I just need it gone to make room for my baby girl! Most are or best offer, or if you want the lot I'm asking $6 for everything. Shipping costs: Most items could ship individually for Less then $4(depending on where you are located compared to Northern CA), and the onsies would be about $3 or less to ship. The lot wold have to ship in a Flat rate box and would then be $10.95. All shipping includes delivery confirmation/tracking number. If interested please include your zip code and item interested in so I can calculate the exact shipping costs for you. We are a SMOKE AND PET FREE HOME ALL ITEMS - EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH LIGHT NORMAL WASH WEAR - NO RIPS, HOLES, STAINS OR MAJOR WEARING!!

Okie-dokie 0-3Mos lng sleeve "Mommy's Team" onsie $1

Carter's Little Brother sht sleeve onsie 6mos; Circo 3m long sleeve Big Show-off I'm learning from Daddy onsie $0.50 each

2pc 6-9mos outfit; Shirt - fifth gear brand; Shortalls/romper Sprockets brand $1.50

Close up of above outfit

Baby GAP 3-6m sweater with frog $1.50

Baby Q 6-9 Mos plaid shortalls with bib pocket- has car and says speed way. This was one of my favorites - too bad it won't look quite as cute on a girl $1.50

Close up of above outfit

2pc 6-9mos outfit; Shirt - Sprockets brand; Overalls Genuine Baby brand $1.50

9 pieces total for $6 or buy individually ~ Thanks for looking!!
Baby #2 is on the way!! PROVERBS 3:5-6