View Single Post
July 1st, 2011, 11:17 AM
Froggy in my pocket! :o
Gonna start my provera tomorrow I believe. Still getting BFN's and today I'm cramping like a mother today but I have no obvious AF signs other than my temp went down a little. I'll drop off the script then pick it up this afternoon, test one last time in the morning then start taking it tomorrow night since I hear it can whack out your stomach. I have no idea. In a way I hope my REAL AF actually starts so I don't need to take it, but I may do so anyway. I'm just happy to get back to BD after this is over (huahah.) Yeah I'm so bad, but I've been hurting since CD 9 and have not been in the mood at all this month.

In other news, DH and I were having an interesting conversation about a couple friends yesterday that are in a new-ish relationship. They've been having some trouble and yesterday the girl was venting to me about how things haven't been so great lately. I try not to get too too involved in anything other than give the usual "have you talked to him? Did he know? Give it some time" kind of advice to her and a place to vent really. I was telling DH though about how the guy really wants a family super badly and the girl he's seeing is adamantly against having children so I really don't feel like they're going to last in the long run.

You know, on a quick side note, I always kind of worried I'd be one of those females rushing and pushing their DH into something they didn't want to do when it came to having kids, but what he said while we were talking really made me feel good for once. He asked me what her problem was with starting a family and I told him about how she doesn't want the extra responsibility and wants to be her own person without someone attached to her and she's comfortable being that way for the rest of her life. DH, mind you, used to think the same way. He looked at me and said "You know what, no matter what that's eventually going to go away for some reason, and she needs to get over it, there's nothing wrong with having or raising children. I think she needs to grow up and realize that. Life changes and that's just an excuse. All I'm hearing are excuses."

That just really warmed my heart to hear him say something like that after all these years of him being so "I don't want to be a parent!" (we've been together 7 and a half years just about and married for the last 5.) The last few years have really changed our perspectives, and since I've been having trouble while everyone else around us already has their brand new baby, I think we both want it more than ever. Granted, he wants to rush me into adopting and I want to have one of my own. JUST one.

I'm so ready to start my 21-day countdown right now.

We've been having appliances break left and right in our house lately, so I've decided to take up doing art commissions again to get money to replace them without digging into our savings. So far I haven't had any bites, but we'll see what comes around in the future. If all else fails we just need to wait until I go back to school in the fall because my scholarships pay for like... everything. I feel like taking a break this summer has been more stressful than just going to class would have been.

DH has started having problems at his job (he works with kids) but it's because he feels like there's some stuff going on behind his back, and that's totally against the program's little ethics motto thing. You're supposed to go to the person you have an issue with and stamp it out right away, and instead he heard about some issues others had with him for the first time at his review yesterday. He came home in a really bad mood and I felt terrible for him. I hope they allow him to switch schools in the fall so he doesn't have to drive so far and also so he doesn't have to deal with the stress for much longer.

[Edit]: Started spotting at around 4pm (Q-tip test.) Brown blood. No flow. Same breakthrough bleed as usual but oddly it's exactly the same day as last month.

Thanks Maggie831 for the awesome siggy! You rock!

Last edited by ladyastraea; July 4th, 2011 at 04:08 PM.