View Single Post
July 2nd, 2011, 11:09 AM
Two days ago I found out I was 7 weeks pregnant. I was rather excited, but I was scared to tell the father because I wasn't sure of his reaction. After I told him that I was expecting. First words out of his mouth was "I'll pay for the abortion" I was shocked, he didnt even want to consider having a child! I can kinda understand because both of us are 20yrs old. Anyway, right away I could see he was set on having an abortion. He gave me so many reasons to terminate what was growing in me. I listened, and started to lean towards abortion. But I know I couldn't go through that. That I couldn't kill a growing new life, especially one that is a part of me. I dont think he really understands this. I told him my feelings on all this. And then he gave me the ultimatum choice of him or it. That if I chose my Baby, he wouldn't be able to look at me, be around me. He even made the comment that he would shoot himself. I never knew he had suicidal thoughts till he told me all this.

I am scared, I want to keep my baby... But I'm scared to go about this without his support. I don't even know how to go about telling him I've decided to keep. I have told him if he doesn't want people to know its his, they wont know. I think his biggest fear is his parents, and they did make it VERY clear to me that I shouldn't get pregnant. But we were safe, BC and condoms now and then.

Any ideas, helpful opinions... anything really, would be very much welcomed.

Last edited by Buggsie; July 2nd, 2011 at 11:15 AM.