View Single Post
July 2nd, 2011, 10:37 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by acupofjoe View Post
do not let him make you feel bad..he is a grown man and any real man knows that when you put your d*ck inside of a woman a child is created!!! im so sorry i just hate hate hate men like that...sex is for making babys (pleasure as well) but it is for MAKING CHILDREN and when they act like an arsehole and try to blame it back on the woman only. oh man it gets my panties in a bunch. im so sorry hun, keep your head up and things will be ok in the end with or without him.

also i am praying maby he is in "shock" and will get over it for your familys sake.
I don't know .....

He did all these little things the last couple of months that contradict what he said tonight (that we don't have a relationship, that we ARE divorced).....he included me in home improvement decisions, he asked me whether I have changed my mind about US (!!!), he didn't want to adopt a new dog until we've had a talk about US (!!!), then when I told him that I haven't changed my mind about US, that I love him and always will, he put in an application for a mommy and baby dog, he looked at me with these deep and meaningful looks, smiles and laughs.....all that all of a sudden was my imagination tonight ???????? All that really meant NOTHING ?????

I'm sooooooo devastated.....

But....time to pick myself up and start taking care of MYSELF, physically, mentally and financially !!!!!!

I can do it and I will show him what he's going to miss !!!!!!!!!