View Single Post
July 3rd, 2011, 03:36 PM
Froggy in my pocket! :o

Spotting tapered off today. It never actually made it to the liner in the first place. :/ I got some heavily clotted brown stuff when I woke up then it stopped.

I decided to wait until Tuesday to start the provera so I can test and do it the right way "just in case." So I guess when I ACTUALLY FINALLY BLEED I can finally start CD1. I was thinking about putting yesterday as CD1 because of red spotting but I didn't even need a panty shield and that feels like a total waste. The doctor also told me not to count spotting at all, only a day of "full normal flow that actually requires protection." I never thought having AF would be so complicated!

Have friends visiting for the weekend, they leave tomorrow. Next month looks like it's going to be really stressful again.

Not gonna go to any fourth celebrations tomorrow. I was invited to a friend's bbq but his wife (and her sister in law) both just had babies in the last 6 months and I don't think I can handle the stress of all the flaunting and constant "WHEN ARE YOU GONNA START TRYING?" Last thing I need is to have a breakdown in front of friends who don't even know we've been trying since before they started. Trying and failing miserably.

Thanks Maggie831 for the awesome siggy! You rock!

Last edited by ladyastraea; July 3rd, 2011 at 03:41 PM.