View Single Post
July 4th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Super Mommy
Hi guys!!!

Let me start by saying I'm not that big. I'm 5'1" and currently at 120lbs. Not the biggest I've been since in highschool I was close to 130, but after highschool (this was 10 years ago) I lost 25 pounds and looked great. THen I got married and had a baby and am slowly creeping back up. Now its not my weight I am too worried about, I just hate how flabby I have been getting in the midsection. So I signed up at GOld's Gym and had two workouts with a personal trainer (part of my joining fee) and have been taking various classes for a week and half now. I really just want to get more toned befpre TTC #2. I am also hoping I look better in a bikini soon!

Anyways this is my before pic and I hope to update at least every two weeks if not every week.

I also struggle very much with food and eat fastfood at least everyday. I am in my car all day for work and it is just easier to swing by and grab a cheesburger and fries than anything else. I try to hit up SUbway sometimes but it takes a long time, is expensive and is hard to eat my car. I just want to be more healthy and not so drained of energy all the time.

Thanks Babydoll213 for the perfect siggy!