View Single Post
July 4th, 2011, 09:28 PM
I'm the proud mother of 5 beautiful children. I am pregnant with my sixth and I am 17 weeks today...at 15 weeks I was rushed into the hospital with so much bleeding I was sure I was having a miscarriage. I was devistated seeing as though my husband and I had planned this pregnancy and our whole family had grown soooo attached already.
At the hospital they told me I had placenta previa and to stay on bed rest untill further notice and recheck in with Dr. every week. They assured me baby was fine heartrate was good and all is well. The bleeding stopped but the cramping did not and neither did the brown watery discharge ao last week I insisted on another ultrasound. They told me in fact it was not placenta previa but SCH. Just to keep coming in every week and another ultrasound in 2 weeks.
Im so scared Ive never even heard of tis before and never had any problems in my pregnancies. Each day I wake up saying ahhhh 1 mlore day. Each cramp or brown gush I wonder if something will go wrong will I miscarry...how much this would hurt my kids and my husband and myself. But Im trying to stay positive...Pray and hope for God to answer our prayers. Hang in there to all!!!!