View Single Post
July 5th, 2011, 08:17 AM
Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnaCAN View Post
TCOYF for sure. All the way. It's based on actual science and studies on fertility. FF is based on some science plus some wacky calculations from outer space. As a result of that, the interpretations are often inaccurate. FF is definitely not recommended for TTA, it evens says so.
Yeah, I know not to use them for TTA, that's why I moved over to TCOYF. I had only re joined FF to help my friend who was TTC understand it better. I'm sticking to TCOYF from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk8ermaiden View Post
Yeah, TCOYF is way better, but it is really important to know what you're doing WITHOUT the software telling you. As much as I like it, it isn't infallible by a long shot and sometimes you will have to tinker with the settings to get the right results - but you only know you need to do that if you already know what it should say.
Yeah, I'm noticing that I have to adjust the chart settings to get the best results. Last month I had to go off of CM alone, this month I got my O date going off of both. It's been a while since I charted so I don't remember everything, but I do feel I recall enough.

Thank you ladies.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11