View Single Post
July 7th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I'll be ok...just disappointed...

thought that with everything I was doing (still havent cheated once with the eating, and never missed my vitamins either), O would be earlier, chart would look good, and CM would be much more (since thats my key thing to getting pregnant)...CM is the worst I've seen on any cycle so far...when I mark CM on my chart, I'm really TRYING to find it...chart is the worst looking I've ever had...and I thought I was going to O early, but looks like its going to be in the 20s again...so, I'm disappointed that its not getting earlier than that...

I guess I should be happy that I'm not Oing now, yesterday Matts thing was that he breathed a vacuum at work that was buring oil (in an inclosed space) and was having major lung trouble (chest xray, O2 saturation test were fine - but he thought he was dying)...then he got a high fever yesterday afternoon (depressing me even more because I know he's killing our little spermies in there) which we thought was from the lung thing, but his throat started hurting and we had to go back to the DR today and he has tonsillitis on top of it...so, he's on antibiotics for that - and still has a fever and in general feels like crap...so, we have not BD in like 3 or 4 days, so if I did O over the last few days, there was no way we could have done anything...

I'm hoping that I should get a + OPK on Saturday, by then he will be feeling better and hopefully DTD wont get me sick at that point...right now he is biohazard dad and I'm keeping myself and Kaiden as far away as possible...