View Single Post
July 7th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Abbey & Penny <3
v
Hello, here is my story.

Well i'll give you a bit of background first.
I'm Jade, I'm 19 years old. I met my fiance when i was 16, he was 23 so that was a 7 year age gap. He had his own flat and his daughter AbbeyLouise who was 2 at the time. We met through family and hit it off straight away. He was smart, funny, gorgeous and soo caring. We went out for about 3 months before we actually had sex. When we had been going out for about 6 months he introduced me to his daughter, who was absolutley adorable. When we had been going out for a year i moved in with him and AbbeyLouise.

I was 18 when i found out i was pregnant but had concieved when i was 17. it was unplanned but very much loved. We decided on PennyFaith for a girl or RileyJames for a boy. But she was a girl. The pregnany was really bad i was in and out of hospital because of Hyperemesis Gravidarum which often made me severly dehydrated. The birth wasn't too bad. She weighed 6lbs 14oz. I choose to breastfeed but she wouldn't latch on properly and we were both getting stressed so i switched to formula and she is now a happy and healthy 11month old.

Being a mum at 19 has been hard but its been worth it, I often get asked if i miss going out with friends and just getting drunk but to be truthful i don't i'd much rather stay in with PennyFaith and AbbeyLouise snuggling on the sofa with a movie. My fiance works and we have our own 3 bedroom council flat. I am definetly done having kids with one of my own and one stepkid.