View Single Post
July 9th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Megan-
So excited for you this cycle, with all the positive changes and your DH being home (which is pretty important too), its going to be a good cycle

Val-
Hooray for acupuncture, so jealous - I'm hoping that I can get out there next week to Jacksonville!! Are you going to continue going weekly until the next BFP? Hope she says that everything isnt too mesed up in there...

Alicia-
So glad that your house is safe, was thinking about you guys every time I turned on the news...what a scary situation for everyone around you guys!

Well...I'm still not sick - YET! But, we are going to DTD tonight, and I made Matt agree that if I let him run tomorrow morning, then he'd have to also DTD tomorrow night - so that at least we will have our bases covered...but, given that, and his throat still hurting, I'm assuming I will be sick sometime in the near future...which stinks, cause I'm so scared to take anything that might mess up my little eggie...ugh, dilemas!

but, I should definitely O on CD20...which is a bit earlier than last month...am taking Robitussin for the last two days to get rid of this stupid CM which is too too thick...hope it gets better as the day progresses...

One good luck thing is that I'm Oing on a MOnday, and last time I Oed on a MOnday, I got Kaiden