View Single Post
July 9th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Regular
If you want to keep the baby, you could keep it. Don't let him bully or guilt you into having an abortion. An abortion is a really major thing that some women never get over.
It often takes a long time for men to come around to the idea of having a child. Some never do. Many just don't know how to handle it at first and eventually end up regretting ever wanting an abortion. I'm not saying this will happen in your case, but it has before.
There really is nothing more you can do. You've already told him nobody will have to know the baby is his. You've given him an out. He doesn't have to be a dad. He should pay child support.
I highly doubt he'll actually kill himself. He's trying to manipulate you into doing what he wants. That's what he's also doing by trying to make you decide between him and the baby. Who wants to be with a guy like that anyway, regardless of whether you have the baby or not?
If I were you, I'd just cut all ties with him and do what you want to do. It'll be difficult doing it alone, but with the way this guy sounds, he'll make it even worse. Do you have family support?