View Single Post
July 11th, 2011, 09:15 AM
Froggy in my pocket! :o
Have a friend's roommate coming to look at my air in about half an hour to see if he can do anything to fix it. If he can, I will literally be ETERNALLY grateful to him. I'm on day two off of the provera. My temps actually went up rather than down which is a little strange. No cramps, but I'm back to painful boob city again. I miss when they were never swollen/painful. The longer I've been off the pill though, the longer they seem to hurt every month. I barely get 10 days break before they swell and start hurting again these days.

Plan on calling the doc's office if I don't see anything in the next week just to find out what I should do about the P draw. I'm thinking I might count CD 30 as CD 1 and just go in and get it done anyway since I was spotting red for about an hour. I'll pitch the idea at her but I'm sure she's going to say something like "OMG TAKE A TEST!!" to which I will sadly reply "It's still negative."

[Edit]: The bolts are rusted on. The cooler's full of rust and holes. The stand has a gigantic rusted hole in it. It has to be replaced. I guess it was too much to hope for :/ Dad in town tomorrow, I'll beg him to help I guess. The lowest estimate I could get was $1200.

Thanks Maggie831 for the awesome siggy! You rock!

Last edited by ladyastraea; July 11th, 2011 at 11:48 AM.