View Single Post
July 11th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I honestly dont have a clue what is going on with me...
CM was ok on Saturday, but was barely there yesterday, today it is also barely there...
Temp yesterday (slept horribly that night cause Kaiden had a really rough night) was 97.51 (at 5am), then 96.96 (I took it twice - at 7am), then 97.7 at 9am...two of the three of those are post O...combined with almost no CM, I thought I had Oed...we had people over last night till late, so we didnt BD (Matt's sick anyway and I'm not a huge fan of getting sick)...

Then, today (slept great last night cause I was exhausted) was 97.02 (at 5am), which is definitely a pre-O temp...

And, I had O pains on my bad side today (one of my tubes is all crazy twisted, the other is short and perfect - both times I have gotten PG I'm pretty sure I Oed on my good side)...weird again, cause I had O pains for the last week on my good side..I have no clue, maybe I Oed from both? Anyway, with the practically no CM, and the crazy crazy temps, and the sparse BDing, I've pretty much given up on this cycle...its just too strange (and I normally dont have strange cycles)...

Frustrating since everything that the acupuncture was supposed to do is the opposite of what is happening...I have worse zigzaggy temps, my CM is horrible, and my O isnt getting any shorter...hoping that I can talk my way into another progesterone draw so that I can at least see if that was ok...

Am thinking of trying to get a monitored cycle (just U/Ss, no meds or anything) with the RE next cycle, just to see if my lining is OK and what kind of eggs I got going on in there, it sucks not knowing and at the same time having all this weird stuff happening...